6 Ways OxiClean™ Makes a Difference Around your Home
OxiClean™ has numerous products tailored to assist you with laundry and cleaning. These products can help extend the life of your clothes, household items and amenities. Here are 6 ways in which OxiClean™ products can make a daily impact in your home.
1. Removes Stains from Almost Any Surface
When can you use OxiClean™ products to get rid of stains or even refresh something that is looking dingy? Whenever the need arises! The benefit is in the name: OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover (VSR) powder has countless uses in your everyday life. It cleans up nuisances such as spilled coffee, dribbling ketchup and sauce from dropped pizza slices, removing stains from both soft and hard surfaces. From carpet and upholstery to floor tiles, grout, decks and outdoor furniture, VSR is a must-have in any home.
2. What’s That Smell? Be Gone, Odors!
Nobody wants foul odors to linger on their clothes, sheets, or in their home. Still, stockpiles of trash and recycling or post-workout sweat can contribute to the stink. Soak things like smelly clothes, trash and recycling bins, washable shoes and other items using OxiClean™ Odor Blasters™ Powder. Don’t forget to add extra before throwing things in the wash, following the directions on the label!
3. Whitens and Brightens Whites to Keep You and Your Home Looking Good
After you separate lights and darks in your laundry, use OxiClean™ White Revive™ to whiten your whites. Things like clothes, linens and table cloths can lose their initial appearance with consistent usage. OxiClean™ White Revive™ helps to keep those loads of crisp white sheets and towels from getting dingy while brightening the look of white garments. It’s also chlorine-free, so it’s safe to use on colors, as well.
4. Pretreats Set-In Stains
Some tougher, set-in stains require a bit of pretreating before going in the wash. However, OxiClean™ Max Force™ Spray makes the process quite simple. With Max Force,™ you can spray now and wash later to remove spots and set-in stains.
5. Preserves Colors and Prevents Fading of Black and Dark Fabrics
OxiClean™ doesn’t just brighten whites. It helps enliven darks, as well. Dark Protect™ Laundry Booster helps to remove stains and helps prevent dark and black fabrics from fading or pilling. Meanwhile, Color Boost Color Brightener + Stain Remover works to illuminate colors with every wash.
6. Sanitizes for a Healthier Home
Using OxiClean™ Laundry & Home Sanitizer can help remove germs, odors and stains around your home. The 3-in-1 powder kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* around the home. That includes your laundry, carpets, floors (including bathroom tiles) and couches.
Now that you’re more aware of the ways OxiClean™ products make a difference, let’s take a look at some real-life scenarios where you can turn to OxiClean™ for a helping hand.
*When used as directed.
Use OxiClean™ to Get Dirt Off Your Carpet, Floor Tiles and Sneakers
Imagine you’ve just played in an intramural softball game or spent time planting in the garden. It’s quite likely your shoes picked up some dirt, which then probably rubbed off on carpets and floor tiles when you walked in the door. Turn to OxiClean™ to remove the grime and even get your shoes looking almost as good as new.
- Get Dirt Off Your Carpet
- Yes, you can use OxiClean™ to get mud and other unwanted stains off your carpet! OxiClean™ Carpet and Area Rug Stain Remover Spray works well for small stains. For larger soiled spots, use VSR.
- Get Dirt off Your Floor and Bathroom Tiles
- Revitalize Your White Kicks and Running Shoes
- IShoes go through the ringer, especially white sneakers that stain easily and running shoes that take on all terrains and weather conditions. But rather than cycling through pairs, you can use OxiClean™ to restore the look and feel of your shoes.
Read more to find out how else OxiClean™ can get rid of stains on clothing and throughout your home.
Use OxiClean™ to Get Rid of Pet Stains and Smells
Pets are friendly companions. They can also leave trails. OxiClean™ Pet Stain Remover and Odor Blasters™ can help your living space regain its original feel, regardless of the havoc your dog or cat wreaks.
- Get Wet Dog Smell Off Your Carpet or Car Seats
- If you just took your dog out for a walk in the rain because you had no other option or let them go for a swim, that wet dog smell will follow you back home. It’s likely to be on your carpet or couch once they lay back down. Maybe your car seats need a boost, too. Do not fear! You can use OxiClean™ to clean pet stains and remove odors.
Find out more about using OxiClean™ to remove pet odors from your carpet.
Using OxiClean™ to Remove Household Stink
Good news: your house party was a huge success! The downside is that your significant other complains about the lingering smell every time they open the door. You need a fix, and fast! Use OxiClean™ to get those foul stenches out of your trash and recycling bins – and in other stinky places around the home.
- Clean Trash Cans and Recycling Bins
- Sometimes, simply taking out the trash or emptying all the cans and bottles from your recycling bin just doesn’t cut it. Liquids can seep into the plastic, or the remnants of rotten foods might have made their mark. It’s a good idea to clean your trash can and recycling receptacle so those smells don’t permeate your residence. Use OxiClean™ to deodorize your cans and bins.
- Clean a Smelly Washing Machine
Look to OxiClean™ whenever you’re dealing with musty aromas in your laundry or around the house.
Ways to Use OxiClean™ in Your Bathroom
As oxymoronic as it may seem, the bathroom can easily become one of the dirtiest rooms in your household, if not treated properly. Showers and sinks can succumb to build-up. Use OxiClean™ to deep clean your bathroom so it’s ready for you and your guests when needed.
- Clean Your Bathroom Sink
- Little hairs from shaving or the residue from toothbrushing can make the sink look somewhat icky. Clean bathroom sinks up fast with OxiClean™ VSR powder or use OxiClean™ Daily Clean Multi-Purpose Disinfectant spray.
- Clean Your Shower Curtain Liner
- Use OxiClean™ to keep your liner from getting grungy. Remove the liner from the shower, then throw it in the washing machine along with one or two towels and OxiClean™ VSR powder, following the directions on the label. Wash with cool water on a delicate setting. Simply rehang it in the shower to dry.
Once you’re done in the bathroom, turn your attention to cleaning the kitchen.
Use OxiClean™ All Day, Every Day to Power Out Stains & Odors
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover powder really is five ingredients and 101 (or more!) uses. Make room in your cleaning and laundry supplies for a tub of VSR, and the next time stains and odors appear, turn to OxiClean™ to power them out.