How to Get Stains Out of White Clothes Without Chlorine Bleach
When you need a stain remover for your white clothes, you might be tempted to try chlorine bleach or fear that the stain will never come out. But color-safe OxiClean™ White Revive is designed for getting stains out of white clothes and fabrics without worry of chlorine bleach accidents or spills.
Keep Your White Clothes White and Bright
White shirts are both classy and classic, but they can be difficult to keep clean and bright. How do you remove stains from white shirts – or any other article of clothing? Follow this simple process using OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Powder to brighten whites and get rid of stains on your white clothes:
- Read your garment’s care instructions. Check to see if cold water or hot water is recommended.
- Mix 1 scoop of OxiClean™ White Revive™ per gallon of the warmest water recommended by the garment care label. Mix until the OxiClean™ White Revive™ is fully dissolve.
- Submerge your white clothes in the OxiClean™ solution and let them soak for up to 6 hours for best results.
- After soaking, wash your white clothes using your usual detergent. And add a scoop filled to line 2 of OxiClean™ White Revive™ Powder.
- Be amazed at how much brighter and whiter your white clothes or fabrics are!
If you prefer liquid detergent, use OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid to make your white clothes clean:
- Always read your garment’s care instructions. Check to see if cold water or hot water is recommended.
- Mix 1 capful of OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid per gallon of the warmest water recommended by the garment care label.
- Submerge your white clothes in the OxiClean™ solution and let them soak for up to six hours for best results.
- After soaking, wash your white clothes using your usual detergent.
- Standard machines: add OxiClean™ and detergent before adding laundry. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar three. For large loads or extra whitening, use more.
- HE (High Efficiency) Washer: add with your detergent into dispenser to every load. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar.
Always test OxiClean™ White Revive™ on an inconspicuous area first. Safe on colorfast fabrics only. Always follow manufacturer’s instructions for the item for water temperature and for cleaning. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry-clean only.
A Chlorine Bleach Alternative for White Clothes
Now you know the secret for stain removal from white clothes. With OxiClean™ as your stain remover, you can wear white stress free. Check out each of our White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover products below:
- OxiClean™ White Revive™ Powder – Our powder laundry booster in a chlorine-bleach-free formula made to presoak away tough stains and helps whiten white clothes in every load.
- OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid – Our color-safe, chlorine-free liquid laundry booster that can be used to pre-soak, pre-treat and added to every wash along with your detergent.
- OxiClean™ White Revive™ Power Paks – Can be dissolved to pre-soak laundry stains or tossed in the washer with every load.