How to Remove Poop Stains from Clothes and Cloth Diapers
Follow these steps to remove poop stains and odors from clothes and diapers with OxiClean™.
1. Wipe off any excess poop from your baby’s cloth diaper or onesie. Or even better, shake it into a toilet and flush!
2. Soak the diaper or onesie in a solution of water and OxiClean™ Odor Blasters Versatile Stain Remover for 3-6 hours. Be sure to follow your care label to determine the temperature of the water.
3. Wash clothes or diapers as usual with detergent plus a scoop of OxiClean™ Baby Stain Remover for an extra boost of cleaning power that’s gentle on baby clothes.
How to Remove Spit up or Baby Food from Bibs and Clothes
Here’s how to clean up baby spit, vomit and baby food from bibs and clothes with OxiClean™ Max Force™ Stain Remover Spray.
1. Remove the clothing or cloth bib from your child and pre-treat with OxiClean™ Max Force™. If it’s not laundry day (but isn’t every day laundry day with a baby?), you can pre-treat the stain up to a week before washing.
2. Wash the item as normal with your regular laundry detergent. For really tough stains, add OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free to your wash!
How to Clean and Wash a Stroller
Follow these steps to clean up your stroller—whether it’s sippy cup leakage or the dirt and grime that little feet leave behind.
1. Make a solution of OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover and water.
2. Use a clean rag to blot out stains and dirt.
3. Repeat as necessary until the stain is gone.
4. Use a clean towel dampened with water to rinse.
5. Let the stroller air dry and get ready for a repeat performance tomorrow!
How to Clean and Wash a Stuffed Animal
Your child’s stuffed animals go everywhere with them, and that means being dragged in the dirt, dropped on the floor, and drooled on during teething.
Luckily, many stuffed animals can be thrown into the washing machine. Just check the care label before washing. If your child’s lovey is too delicate to chance a machine wash, clean it with powerful but gentle OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free, which is free of perfumes, dyes and chlorine.
1. Mix OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free and water. Follow package directions for use.
2. Using a clean, white towel, blot the stain. Repeat this step as necessary until the item looks clean.
3. Rinse using a clean white towel dampened with water.
4. Allow toy to air dry, fluff and voila, it’s time to play again!
How to Clean and Wash Baby Toys
Like stuffed animals, many fabric toys can be thrown in the wash with a gentle laundry detergent to get rid of dirt and stains. For plastic toys or those that are not machine washable, soak the item in a solution of and water.
1. Mix OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover and water in a large tub, according to directions on packaging.
2. Soak toys in the solution for 30 minutes.
3. Wipe toys using a clean towel to remove dirt and stains.
4. Rinse toys off and let dry on the counter before they are thrown back into action.