- Always test OxiClean™ on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry.
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak, or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint, or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item.
How to Stand Up to Carpet Stains
Don't let carpet stains trip you up. Get them out simply and easily with OxiClean™. Watch now to learn how.
Get Out Tough Carpet Stains
- Remove as much of the excess stain as possible.
- Mix OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover powder with water (as directed on packaging). Be sure that powder is completely dissolved.
- Apply only enough solution to completely saturate the stain. Wait 1 to 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry.
- Blot well to remove excess moisture with a clean, dry white towel.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Rinse well with clean water and blot-dry thoroughly.
- Allow to dry, then vacuum.