Tackles More Dried-In Stains Than Other Sprays.
Clothing stains are common, but you don’t always know what they are or how they got there. That’s why OxiClean™ Max Force™ Laundry Stain Remover is designed to include four types of stain-fighters to tackle more dried-in stains than other sprays!
- Amylase Enzyme – lifts food stains from fabric
- Solvents/Surfactants – dissolve and trap grease and oil
- Polymers – bind to dirt and soils to suspend and rinse them away
- Protease Enzyme – targets protein stains like grass and blood
- Always test OxiClean™ on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry.
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak, or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint, or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item.
Pretreat for Success!
- Remove as much of the excess stain as possible.
- Spray directly onto stain until saturated.
- Rub gently and wait up to 10 minutes depending on the severity of the stain.
- Add item with laundry load and wash as normal.