Can be used on all washable whites and colored fabrics(some colored fabrics may be prone to color change). First test in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Do not use on silk, wool, leather or fabrics labeled dry clean only.
Read warnings and full directions on product label.
Pretreat for Success!
- Remove as much of the excess stain as possible.
- Place Gel Stick directly onto the stain, press down to dispense gel and rub into fabric.(For 1st use, multiple pumps may be needed.)
- Allow fabric to stand 5-10 minutes, depending on the severity of the stain.
- Wash in the warmest water the garment will accept. For best results: Treat stains with OxiClean MaxForce Gel Stick while they are fresh or as soon as possible. Some stains like rust, ink, chlorine bleach damage and dried paint may be impossible to remove.
- Add detergent and an OxiClean™ In Wash Product (as directed on packaging) before adding laundry.
- Add item with laundry load and wash as normal