HAVE STAINED, DINGY WHITES? Pre-Soak!
- Add 1-2 Paks to 1 gallon of the warmest water allowable for your fabric (see garment care instructions). Do not open Pak.
- Mix well to dissolve the Pak and submerge stained or dingy white garment in solution.
- For best results soak for 6 hours. Wash as usual
For Laundry Use Only.In-Wash:
- Add 1 Pak and detergent while filling the washing machine.
- For High Efficiency (HE) machines, place one Pak directly into the drum, then add laundry.
- Tough stains may require two Paks for best results. Safe for all colorfast loads.
Do not unwrap or cut open Paks. Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water.
Keep bag closed between uses.
Handle Paks with dry hands.
Do no use for handwashing or pre-treating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
STORE IN A SECURE AREA.CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not mix with products containing chlorine bleach. No phosphates.