FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Launder in the warmest water recommended by the garment care label.
2. Pre-soak heavily stained or soiled loads with 2 Paks for 6 hours.
Pre-Soak to Remove Tough Stains & Revive Dingy Whites!
1. Add 1-2 Paks to 1 gallon of the warmest water allowable for your fabric (see garment care instructions). DO NOT open Pak.
2. Mix well to dissolve the Pak and submerge stained or dingy white garment in solution.
3. Soak for 1-6 hours. Wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean.
Add to Every Load to Remove Stains & Maintain Brilliant Whites!
Add 1 Pak and detergent while filling the washing machine. For High Efficiency (HE) machines, place 1 Pak directly into the drum, then add laundry. Some really tough stains may require 2 Paks for best results.
SAFE FOR ALL LOADS.
FOR LAUNDRY USE ONLY.
Safe on colorfast fabrics only. Always follow manufacturer’s guidelines for the item being cleaned. DO NOT use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only.
STORAGE & HANDLING
1. Keep bag closed between uses.
2.Do not unwrap or cut open Paks. Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water.
3. Handle Paks with dry hands.
4. Do not use for handwashing or pre-treating.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. STORE IN A SECURE AREA.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not mix with products containing chlorine bleach. Contains no phosphates.