For laundry use only. Always follow manufacturer’s guidelines for the item being cleaned.
Pre-Soak to Remove Extra Tough Stains and Bring Whites & Colors to Life
- Add 1 Power Pak to 1 gallon of the warmest water allowable for your fabric (see garment care instructions). Do not open Paks.
- Mix well to dissolve the Pak and add item
- Soak 1-6 hours, six hours will give best results. Rinse thoroughly or wash.
For Cleaner, Whiter, Brighter Laundry in EVERY load
Add 1 Power Pak and detergent while filling the washing machine. For High Efficiency (HE) machines, place 1 Pak directly into the drum, then add laundry. Some really tough stains may require 2 paks for best results.
Tips for Best Results
- Do not unwrap or cut open Paks. Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water.
- Keep bag closed between uses.
- Do not use with chlorine bleach.
- Handle Paks with dry hands.
- Do not use for hand washing or pre-treating.