Before use, test a hidden area of carpet for colorfastness. Do not use on wool, leather or silk.
For best results, treat stains promptly.
1. REMOVE solid residue from carpet immediately and blot up excess moisture.
2. SPRAY product liberally to saturate the carpet and/or carpet pad.
3. WAIT 10 minutes to allow the product to penetrate the problem area.
4. BLOT up the stained area with a clean, colorfast sponge or cloth.
5. REPEAT a second time if stain persists after drying.
6. VACUUM area after product has completely dried.
How To Use This Product