Handle Paks with dry hands.
Do not use for hand washing or pre-treating.
Do not unwrap or cut open Paks.
Reseal bag after each use.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. SMALL PARTS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. INJURIOUS TO EYES. SKIN IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Contains: sodium percarbonate, sodium silicate, sodium carbonate, and enzymes. FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes; seek medical attention immediately. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.